World Cup 2011: Farewell Press Conference| Shahid Afridi , Waqar Younis



A farewell press conference was held today in Lahore , Shahid Afridi , Waqar Younis and Intekhab Alam addressed the conference.







                


Highlights of Shahid Afridi’s presse conference:

It was PCB’s decision not to announce captain before NZ series, I was just enjoying my Cricket as a player.

Toss doesn’t decide decision of match, I used to consult with Waqar and Intikhab Alam.

As a captain I am positive, and hoping for good result.

Ex-cricketers must look stats, of 2010 that who is leading run scorer and wicket taker from Pakistan, before fooling public.

We have played very good cricket in 2010. We lost series against England and RSA by margin of one match, overall we have played good Cricket.

I want Cricket to come back in Pakistan because it’s a thing which joints the nation.